Skip to content
Neonatal Therapy National Certification Examination Details
- The exam is 90-100 questions and takes 2 hours to complete.
- There are 3 main domains on the exam: Foundations of Neonatal Therapy Practice; Neonatal Screening, Assessment, Evaluation and Diagnosis; and Neonatal Therapy Interventions and Family-Centered Care.
- Descriptions of each domain on the exam are provided in the study materials, along with a self-assessment to aid each applicant in determining areas he/she may need to focus on.
- The cut score for passing the exam is 80% this year.
- The passing rate for the exam has been very high.
- Examination occurs at a local proctored testing site.
- Accommodations are available if you have a disability covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- The certification exam covers the areas described in NANT’s Neonatal Therapy Core Scope of Practice Document.