FAQs – Resources
1. Where do I get the required education?
- Any conference, course or online learning opportunity with NICU related content for which you have a receipt or documentation of attendance counts towards this requirement.
- Each hour spent in an educational opportunity counts as one hour.
- There are many providers of neonatal therapy related continuing education. Click Here to view education resources for neonatal therapists.
2. Are there materials available to aid in preparation for the Neonatal Therapy National Certification Exam?
- A study guide & self-assessment are available on the main website. CLICK HERE to access these resources.
- Once the application fee is submitted, the applicant will have access to the exam reference list. This reference list is broken down by exam domain and has the most important articles highlighted. Links are provided for each article.